Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Monster Review (English) (100th Review Special)


Let's face it, we all knew that this was coming. No one can pass up using their favorite series as a mile marker review, and I'm no exception to the rule. But, this time, I get serious as I give you my most difficult review. Because no one ever said that critiquing your favorite thing was ever simple and easy to do. So, now I ask you, are you ready to take the plunge? Are you ready to face the monster before you?


Special thank you to NoahClue, Patrick Alexander, SpacemanHardy, Megan, and Zenith for the cameos used in today's review! I really appreciate it!!

As stated in the review, it's been a long five years and I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for helping me stay around for so long! You're the reason why I do this and to see all the love and support from both readers and viewers alike is just crazy! After my little review vacation is over, I hope to give you a hundred more reviews! Until next time, otaku on guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment